Sunday 25 October 2009

?

Lucifer Sun have a last.fm
Myspace compression pisses me off.

LUCIFER SUN LAST.FM


A recording from my research project.

HARMONIUM DRONE


Lucifer Sun are working with a photographer/film maker and all round great friend Tom Wade. He is in my "followers" for those who wish to have a look. The collaboration is revolving around a soundtrack/live performance in parallel to the film. It's early days but I'm excited. For one I'm getting to really get my teeth stuck in a project with is more of a collaborative art piece. The combination of art with music. A reflection of culture by imposing our art on culture. I love the idea of performing the soundtrack live while the film is shown, interspersed with moments of dialogue and sounds. I want the music to be able to stand alone as a body of work without the film, just as much as it works in complete unison with it. From a recording perspective, it's gonna be recorded live, in dynamic and interesting spaces. Make use of locations that the footage is filmed in. Warehouse spaces, Churches, Rehearsal rooms, Bunkers, Lofts.

Scorpiox



No comments: